How do we review essay writing services?
Our review process takes five steps:
- First, we examine the site based on a list of criteria (see #2) to form our first impression.
- Then, we place inquiries or orders on the website to make sure you can buy anything from them.
- The next step involves analyzing external reviews on various sites, including social media. We specifically look for reviews by students because they are the ones interested in academic services.
- Then, we write our conclusive reviews and post them on this site. Our goal is to provide unbiased reviews, so we highlight each website’s advantages as well as its shortcomings.
- Finally, we give overall ratings to the essay writing services accordingly.
What are the criteria for our ratings?
Here’s what we’re looking at when we review essay writing sites:
- Samples of papers. Reliable websites provide samples of academic papers to show potential customers what they can deliver.
- Easy to use design. We evaluate the website’s usability and whether the layout looks professional.
- Contact information. We check whether the website provides a contact phone number, email, address, or social media pages. Then we make sure they are legitimate. The more contact information they offer, the more trustworthy the site is.
- Relevant subject areas. Some sites specialize in different disciplines, while others try to cover as many fields as possible. We check whether a service is oriented towards humanities, STEM subjects, etc.
- Any extra services. Some sites try to stand out in the market by offering extra features, such as allowing users to choose their writers, communicate with them, and tip them. We look for these special features because they can be useful to students.
- Professional writers. These people are the driving force behind each website. We assess their professionalism based on their writing chops (style, grammar), reputation (the percentage of their clients requesting revisions), qualifications, and experience.
- Prices. We’re looking for the best value for money to ensure that the website’s pricing policy is reasonable.
- Friendly customer support. Companies that value their clients must provide quality customer support. While reviewing their sites, we look at the 3 Ps: promptness, politeness, and professionalism.
- Confidentiality. We know that customers want to protect their data and make secure online payments. Therefore, we analyze whether the websites provide confidentiality agreements or other similar warranties.
- Payment security. This is one of the most important factors that determines whether the site is legit. Many of them promise a money-back guarantee but fail to provide it when a customer asks for a refund. Besides, online payments come with risks. We test payment security to make sure that customers don’t lose money and fall victim to scams.
How do I know if a site is right for me?
As reviewers, we’ll be the first to admit that even great academic writing services can have shortcomings. We recommend that you take a moment to think about what is important for you before placing an order. Think of what you want from the website, because it is possible to ignore some of a service’s minor drawbacks depending on what you need. For instance, if price is not an issue for you, you may close your eyes to this factor. Say you’re worried about quality and confidentiality; look for reviews that address these specific criteria. However, if you’re on a tight budget, then you should focus on sites that offer the lowest rates and decent quality.
Do you update your reviews?
We regularly reevaluate websites which have already been checked. Unfortunately, not all websites are capable of maintaining a high quality of service, while others improve over time. Therefore, it is important to keep track of changes. We make sure that our reviews are up-to-date, because otherwise they would be useless. As a rule, we check websites twice a year unless they have introduced any significant redesigns, updates, or improvements.